Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tuesdays Thought

Well it is November and the Facebook month of thanks has started. I think being thankful is important to teach our children.  I feel that we often focus on the negatives of life and forget to be thankful for the small things.  

So cause I know I won't be able to do this on a daily bases, cause I always miss a day :) here is my month of thanksgiving...
 
1. Thankful for my family
2. Thankful for the fall leaves that remind us that change isn't always bad but can be beautiful too
3. Thankful for animals and their unconditional love
4. Thankful for camp 
5. Thankful for books to expand our minds and travel the world in
6. Thankful for Netflix :)
7. Thankful for phones and texting 
8. Thankful for rocking chairs
9. Thankful for people who are willing to use their gifts without reservation
10. Thankful for my youth girls and all their sassy charm
12.  Thankful for warm blankets
13. Thankful for friends near and far
14. Thankful for my church family
15.  Thankful for my youth boys who always keep me on my toes
16. Thankful for a home and a building to do ministry in
17. Thankful for the community that I love and the one I work in
18. Thankful for the laughter of children
19. Thankful for the deep questions that children ask
20. Thankful for soft hugs 
21. Thankful for the prayers of our toddlers
22. Thankful for the snuggles of a baby
23. Thankful for swings
24. Thankful for peppermint and baby wipes and pineapple juice
25. Thankful for laughter and tears
26. Thankful for health and doctors
27. Thankful for toys and puppets
28. Thankful for vans that carry our kids to and from church
29. Thankful for the support from others
30. Thankful for being able to wake up each day and learn more about God and share that knowledge with others

No comments:

Post a Comment