Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

Last week I got to go to the Orange conference in Atlanta, GA.  It is a great time for me to network with some of my fellow children and student pastors.   It is also when I hear some new studies on the generation that we are ministering to.  This year we learned that it is just a phase and that we don't want to miss it.  As I sat through all the sessions and learned so much information there is one thing that stuck out to me.  When a phase is ending we enter a new phase and we have the choice on how we step into the next phase.  So how do we make sure that we don't step into the next phase on a bad foot?  Come found out tomorrow night at our parent's meeting.  We will feed you a light meal and will begin right at 6 pm in the Fellowship Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment