Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

"We must use time creatively and forever realize that time is always hope to do great things."
 - Martin Luther King Jr.


When I read the quote above my first thought is new years resolutions.   They are ways that we use our time to hope to do great things.   This is the church calendar new year and this week our lesson for Advent is on Hope.   Hope.  I have lots of hopes.   I have lots of dreams.  I hope that I use my time to do great things and that I use it creatively.   I know that there are times, okay many times, that I fail at this.   But I also know that with God on my side He can change any mess into something great.  I got a text from a mom of a toddler and she was worried she was messing up as a mother.  Potty training wasn't going well at that moment and the toddler was having a well to put it quickly a toddler moment.   Creative use of time.   It's what our children crave.  Pinterest is full of amazing idea of how to use our time creative and to help our children do great things.

http://growingcreativekids.com/


How are you using your time creatively this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment