Sunday, December 2, 2018

Advent A to Z

A - Angel

An angel came to Mary once, to tell her some good news: she was going to have a baby, a very special baby - Jesus was coming to be our Savior, Christ the Lord, and that's the best good news of all!
And angels came to Bethlehem, to tell the shepherds waiting there the same good news: Jesus was coming to be our Savior, Christ the Lord, and that's the best good news of all!
O God, I wish I had n angel to tell me that good news. How excited I would be to hear one say to me, "Jesus is coming, Christ the Lord!"
That really is the best good news of all. If I can't have an angel, God then can I be one? Oh, help me find some way to say (to someone who is waiting too, and needs good news): "Jesus is coming, Christ the Lord!"

No comments:

Post a Comment