Saturday, December 15, 2018

Advent A to Z

P - Peek
Read 1 John 1:7

I'm not supposed to peek. There are a lot of things I'm not supposed to do, people are not always telling me, "don't do this" and "don't do that" and now peeking is one more of them. O God, sometimes it's hard not to do what I am not supposed to do, especially when what I'm not supposed to do is as tempting as peeking. Sometimes it's far more serious, too, like when it has to do with disobeying, especially when that's disobeying you! Forgive me, Lord, for Jesus' sake, the things I've done that I was not supposed to do. Wash me clean from every sin, and help me then, by your own Spirit's power, to do the things I should as your dear child and not to do the things I shouldn't do. Even peeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment