Friday, December 7, 2018

Advent A to Z

F is Family and Friends

Wouldn't it be terrible to have to celebrate Christmas all by myself? Part of the fun of the season is having other people to share it with, especially people who are. Jesus, I am glad that you were not alone on the first Christmas either, but that Mary and Joseph there, and shepherds too, and wise men, to help you celebrate.
Part of the fun is having other people to share it with. And so I understand how hard it must have been for you to suffer and die later all by yourself. That must have been awful!
Thank you, for doing that alone for me so that I never have to be alone again.
Thank you for friends and family who help make Christmas more fun to celebrate. Help me be a friend to anyone who feels alone and needs someone to share with as a family.

Devotional by Arden Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment