Thursday, December 6, 2018

Advent A to Z

E - Eggnog
Read Isaiah 43:19

This is the time of year for special tastes and smells. Some of them I like a lot like cookies, and some I don't care for very much... but still, they're special, and all are signs that Christmas is drawing near. When you became a baby, Jesus, everything was new and special? or was it old, something you remembered or already knew about from... before?
Eggnog is something different to do with eggs - right at the time when I thought I knew all there was to know about eggs. you don't fry or scramble or boil it - its different and kind of good. I guess I don't know everything about Christmas either. help me find something different this year, Jesus and help me understand how really good your surprise goodness is.

devotional by Arden Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment